Loreal India Young Women in Science Scholarship 2017
In order to appreciate, encourage and support women to pursue a career in science stream, L’OrÃ©al India is back with Young Women in Science Scholarship 2017. A scholarship of Rs 250,000 each is granted to promising but economically disadvantaged young women.
In order to appreciate, encourage and support women to pursue a career in science stream, Loreal India is back with Young Women in Science Scholarship 2017 and is calling out to all the young ladies who are fresh pass- outs from high school. Till date 300 scholarships have been given.
This scholarship is open for study in any field of Science: Medicine, engineering, information technology, pharmacy, biotechnology, and other graduate courses pertaining to science (BSc) etc.
A scholarship of Rs 2,50,000 each is granted to promising but economically disadvantaged young women and covers college fees for study in any scientific field in a recognised college or university in India.
- Only female candidates are invited
- Candidate’s age must not be more than 19 years, as on May 31, 2017
- Fresh pass-out candidates from class +2 in science stream with 85 per cent in PCB or PCM are requested to apply
- Candidate’s family income must be less than 4 lac p.a.
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in any science related graduation course from any educational institution in India.
How to Apply:
The candidates are required to apply at the official website www.foryoungwomeninscience.com
The last date for submission of application is July 10, 2017.